Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Social Investment Network: Is it Possible to Make a Reliable Profit on Social Trading?

In my previous posts I have been writing about Social investment networks.

I was on YouTube and found a video about eToro and their corporation with MIT .

In the anchor text to the video is written “ eToro is proud to show our cooperation with MIT on a joint research regarding the subject of sustainable trading. Professor Alex Pentland and Dr. Yaniv Altshuler explains the goal of their ambitious research…….”

More video information about the social investement network is on my website.


2 comments:

  1. Really a great video for the Social Investment Network watch this out for the Reliable Profit Trading
    Nadia Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Forex trading is also modified with social trading. I also get the Idea of PAMM Account
    through Facebook when my one of my friend did share a post about trading without involving by myself

    ReplyDelete